In this fast-paced, hands-on class, you'll learn to use the essential features of EndNote bibliographic management software, including creating and managing a database of references, importing references from an online database such as PubMed or Ovid Medline, and creating a manuscript and bibliography with EndNote and Microsoft Word.
- Can't wait for a class? Try the EndNote tutorials.
- If our class schedule doesn't fit your schedule, Miner Library staff can schedule a "custom class" for your group.
- Experienced users in need of a "refresher" or those migrating to EndNote from another bibliographic software program, may find a Housecall more useful.
Contact Daniel Castillo (Daniel_Castillo@urmc.rochester.edu or x56873) for more information about EndNote custom classes or Housecalls.
Basic Computing Skills
- Tuesday, December 18, 2018
- 10:00am - 11:00am
- Miner Library Data Visualization Lab and Classroom (1-6200D)
- Medical Center